Most of our customers opt for our VIP Platinum Plan because it provides the most value for the money. Just like the CTI Connection and VIP Gold, its pricing is based upon the number of devices and servers on your network. Though we offer three levels of service we were surprised by how many customers see the value in complete coverage and support. Our Platinum Plan contracts outnumber our other Managed Workplace plans by a large margin and we are grateful for that.
With the VIP Platinum support plan CTI offers any sized business the benefit of a full and diverse IT staff. With this Managed Workplace support package a business pays a consistent rate for ongoing dedicated service. By offering this package we’ve created a synergy between your company and ours, like the bee and the flower. We take on the burden we are comfortable with, and you are freed of the worries of network integration. VIP Platinum support is like having your own in-house IT staff without having to stock the company refrigerator with Mountain Dew every week.
Platinum service call response times are predicated according to issue severity. For a site outage, or multiple site system failure a response within four business hours can be expected. For System failures effecting multiple users or devices on site, a response time of one business day can be expected. For applications or functionality issues not affecting multiple users, a response time of no more than two business days can be expected.
Along with emergency response and on-site maintenance calls VIP Platinum members receive onsite network health reviews, and personal visits from a member of our staff to discuss any problems or future plans. These visits are scheduled quarterly for Platinum customers and are our way making sure no issues or concerns go unaddressed. These meetings may include discussions of technologies and cost saving measures, review of help desk support incidents, technical recommendations for hardware replacement, new software, and upgrades. Sometimes they are a fifteen minute quick review and a handshake. Other times they can be a two hour system diagnostic and planning session. Either way we have been using and maintaining the Managed Workplace model for a long time and we know that these moments when CTI staff touch base with a customer are important to the health of your network. They are valuable meetings at times when there aren't open trouble tickets to quell or new devices to install.
The VIP Platinum Plan Includes
- All monitoring and security services offered with CTI Connection
- Unlimited Help-desk and all other support services offered with the VIP Gold Plan
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Emergency Service Available for All Service Questions and Problems 24/7
- Hardware Maintenance and Repairs On-site by a Qualified Technician
- Quarterly On-site Network Health Review
- Dedicated Service team for Each Account: Fosters an ongoing relationship with your service team
- 4 Hour SLA: Site outage or system failure that affects multiple sites
- 8 Hour SLA: System failures that affect multiple users at a site
- 16 Hour SLA: Applications or functionality issues not affecting multiple users
- All Warranty Issues and Interactions with Vendors